EST Grade Cluster Meeting Norms
- maintain a positive tone at our meetings.
- begin and end our meetings on time and stay fully engaged throughout each meeting.
- contribute equally to the workload of the team
- listen respectfully and attentively and consider matters from another’s perspective.
- attend all meetings.
- respect questions.
- monitor our own airtime.
- stay on agenda and attend to goals and objectives.
- do assignments prior to meetings.
- assume positive intentions and observe basic conversational courtesies.
- avoid use of cell phone and checking personal emails.